The contents and documents of your organization, accessible easily, quickly and intuitively.
Statistically, we currently spend 20% of our working time looking for information. Information that we have, but which is stored in different places and on different media. Today it is easy to bring all this information together in one place. And it’s just as easy to find them thanks to automatic and intuitive recognition of the type of document and its content. A single keyword is enough to obtain the desired information.
You no longer have to worry about “where” to look, but only “what” to look for. And without even having to consider a data migration: you can keep all your content in its place, and access it instantly.
You certainly wish you could
- Reduce or even eliminate the use of paper in your business
- Have all of your business data anytime, anywhere
- Intelligently structure your data and find it in one click
- Save time and money
- Simplify your work processes
- Automate process management
- Follow up on the validation of a document, a deadline
- Increase the performance and productivity of your staff
- Ensure secure access to company data
- Keep a detailed historical of the evolution of your files (versioning)
All of this is made possible by Enterprise Content Management, more commonly known as ECM. EvoLink offers you a personalized and flexible solution according to your needs, an intelligent solution of information management, because ECM is not limited to document storage, but allows the management of all types of objects, and also encompasses the possibility of managing and automating all or part of your operational processes (workflow).
EvoLink is able to establish with you the best strategy for your business digitalization, to manage its implementation, to train your teams and to ensure qualitative follow-up and support.
Go ahead and step into the digital age of business management. We can show you a demonstration of this tool which will positively revolutionize the way you work, as well as a non-binding offer tailored to the size of your business and your budget.
Contact us at the following address: email@example.com or by phone on 058 255 77 77.